Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 3 to 4 medium size mushrooms
- 1 shallot, or some onion, or 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- handful of chopped herbs, fresh or dried; parsley, dill or chives, herbs from provence
- 2 eggs
- Optional; blue cheese, Gruyere or Camembert
Preheat the oven to 350F. Place in it a baking dish with enough water to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
Clean the mushrooms, remove part or all the stems, then slice them. Also slice the shallot after removing the outer skin. Brown in a pan with butter.
Place this mix in the bottom of the ramekins.
Crack an egg on top, add the crème fraîche mixed with the herbs. Top with some cheese if you want.
Place the ramekins in the baking dish, and bake for about 15 minutes or until the egg yolks are set to your liking.
Serve warm with bread and a salad.
Bon appetit !